Generating shipping alerts in Zendesk will enable you to have more visibility towards the issues your customers' packages encounter. Your customer service will be able to deal proactively with the issues and will become hyper efficient.
If you want to have a clearer idea of how to deal with your notifications, click here
To do this procedure, you need to have installed the Zendesk app on Shipup.
If you wish to do so, click here
To create notification alerts :
- Go to 'Notification settings'
- Click on the notification you wish to modify
- Click on the Zendesk icon
- Choose the Zendesk account from the drop-down menu
- Change the text to your image
- Choose the priority / the person assigned / the group / the brand (if more than one account)
- Click on "Update"
To create a test ticket, instead of clicking "Update", click "create test ticket