There are 3 different templates:
You can add a promo banner for the main and delivery templates but we suggest you use the "incident banner" for the incident template.
On the incident template, you can disable the display of the "promo banner" and enable the incident banner.
For the delivery template, we strongly suggest you enable "feedback survey", this will allow you to have a better return on your product and delivery service and pin points the changes that need to be made.
To design an email template, go to :
- 'Configure' (pencil icon on the left hand side)
- 'Email template'
- Click 'edit' on one of the templates
2. Add your logo and choose whether or not you want to show borders.
3. Add a promo or incident banner (depending on which template you are working on)
4. Enable / Disable feedbacks for the delivery template.
5. Complete the information on the footer to display your social media and info at the bottom of your notification emails.
Note : there is no draft mode, so do not forget to save your changes!
We suggest that you personalize your set of icons to your brand as it will enhance the customer experience during shipping.
We have several sets that are free for download.
To add your icons to Shipup:
- Go to 'settings'
- Scroll down to 'company assets'
- Upload your personalized set of icons
Or watch a video explanation:
Next steps : Upload your personalized set of icons