On Shipup, you have the ability to include a short survey when the package has been delivered on the "Package delivered" notification. Your customer can rate his delivery experience (not the product).
This survey includes the NPS and ask the end-customer if he/she would like to be contacted by your support team.
This article covers the following subjects :
- Enable / Disable feedbacks 😀🙁
- Redirection link and "thank you message" modifications
- Receiving your customers feedback in your customer support tool
1) Enable / Disable feedbacks 😀🙁
The feedback surveys are sent at the package delivery and can detect unsatisfied customers who slip under the radar. The customer service is notified to respond to the customer's solicitation.
As surveys are sent for delivery, response rates are very high and it is still possible for you to turn an unhappy customer into an ambassador: their opinion is not yet forged.
- Survey when the client is unhappy
- Survey when the client is happy
- You retrieve customer reviews directly here (See "Understanding customers feedback dashboards" article)
-> To activate the feedback click here and watch this short explanations video:
⚠️Warning: If you send packages to multiple countries with different email templates, be sure to add the "Feedback" feature for each language ⚠️
2) Redirection link and "thank you message" modifications
To customize the redirection link and the "thank you" message sent to the customer once the customer has completed the satisfaction questionnaire, go here
⚠️If you send packages to several countries with different email templates, consider editing them in several languages by clicking on the flag.
You can redirect your client to Instagram, your blog, site, etc.
3) Receiving your customers feedback in your customer support tool (ex: Zendesk)
For the set-up, go here
- You can enable/disable the question "would you like to be contacted by the customer service". We recommend enabling this option to address only real customer requests. This has a very positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Define conditions on which customer service is notified: according to the grade put by the customer or according to the customer's wish to be contacted.