In your Notification settings, the content is specific to each language and has to be set-up manually in every language you might be using.
To change the language you edit in:
- Go to 'Notification settings'
- Click on the flag at the top right
- Choose the flag of language you want to edit in
The things that need to be manually added or changed in each language are:
- Choice of mediums for your notification (Email / SMS / Zendesk ticket ...)
- Creation of your zendesk tickets (if you have zendesk)
- Activation or deactivation of a notification
- Writing of your notifications (subject, title and body)
Be careful, if you change the writing of a notification in one language, it will not automatically be translated in other languages, you have to do it yourself manually.
Do not forget to save!