This article covers these topics :
- Multi-parcel, what does it mean?
- How is it displayed? A. For the final customer? B. On Shipup?
1. Multi-parcel, what does it mean?
When an order is too large or shipped from different warehouses, it can be divided into several packages as shown below:
By clicking on the order number, a view of the two packages, their content (if available) and the notifications sent is displayed:
Notifications linked to this order are directly visible on the Notifications section:
You can preview these notifications by clicking on the 🔎 on the right of each of them
2. How is it displayed?
A. For the final customer:
When a customer orders, his order can be divided into several packages to which multiple tracking numbers are associated.
When he clicks on the 'Track my package' link in the notification he receives from Shipup, he is redirected to the tracking page. Then, he just has to click on the "Order" tab to have the details of the different articles of his order and the tracking numbers associated.
B. On Shipup :
By clicking on an order sent in multi-parcel, you will have access to an overview with the details of:
- Different parcels and the associated tracking numbers
- The content of each parcel
- The notifications generated for each tracking number