There are 5 different channels of communication :
- Support email (customer service's email)
To change channels of communication for your notifications :
- Go to 'Configure' (pencil icon on the left hand side)
- Click on 'Notification settings'
- Search for the notification you want to edit
- Click on it's "Deliverability" icon
- Tick which channels you want to use for this particular notification
Embed Shipup into customer service process
If you decide to notify the customer service, this notification will be a hidden copy of the email sent (to the customer). Therefore, you will need to define the email address where the customer service will receive these emails as a copy of the client.
Likewise, it will be necessary to define a 'reply to' address in the case where the customer decides to reply directly to the email sent by Shipup. This is set here:
Define an address of 'reply to'
We recommend that you notify your client for all events except :
- no tracking update
- package lost
- awaiting info from shipper.