For each of the 60 events Shipup can notify, you can decide:
- to send a notification only to the client (email and/or text message)
- to send a notification to the client and to customer service
- to only notify customer service
- to send nothing
You can also adjust the tone of the messages.
By default, notifications are pre-set.
Depending on your choices, you will have to train the customer service to process these notifications. For example, when it receives a "no tracking update" notification, customer service must check the delivery tracking to understand the situation and provide a solution if necessary.
- Manage your notifications triggers
- Notifications settings to ensure the best customer experience
- Deal proactively with events that aren't managed by your shipping carriers
- Define your customer service email address
- Which medium for your notifications ?
- Edit the wording of notifications